· COVID-19 specimens are not collected at Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Centers (PSC). Specimens are only collected at a physician office or hospital and then sent to a Quest laboratory for processing.
· The Quest Diagnostics PSC network will proceed with workplace drug test collections using our standard safety protocols while diligently following all best practices set by the CDC
· Wash hands with soap and water often
· Cover mouth when sneezing or coughing
· Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
· Individuals can continue to visit a Quest Diagnostics PSC for a drug test or other testing services not related to COVID-19.
· Rigorous safety procedures are in place across our company to protect donors and employees from coming in contact with infectious diseases
· Daily cleaning routines have increased, including frequent disinfecting of all surfaces, use of hand sanitizer, and more frequent hand washing
· Taking into account potential service interruptions, we encourage individuals to check our website locator in advance of a PSC drug test appointment to confirm the hours of operations.
Walter Ford / President